We have been asked about this enough times to want to share the untold story
behind the stories in Hinduism Today. Basically, the magazine is a global public
service to the family of Hindu faiths, produced by a small monastic community based
in Hawaii, which does it for the same reason other orders run ashrams, free eye-clinics
or orphanages--as a selfless service to the world.
Click here for a list of mission objectives.
But wait, that's just the beginning of understanding this until-now mysterious, international publication and doesn't explain why a select committee seeking the Hindu view on the ethics of human cloning for a report to US President Bill Clinton called our editorial offices in late March of 1997 or why this March the Ford Foundation sponsored two of our editors to join the 50 most prominent religion editors in the US at a meeting in Atlanta, Georgia. So, click here for an in-depth article about Hinduism Today, our major outreach service written by a leading Indian journalist.
The Monastic Editorial Team
- Founder: Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (1927-2001)
- Publisher: Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami
- Editor-in-Chief: Paramacharya Sadasivanathaswami/li>
- Publisher's Aide: Paramacharya Sivanathaswami
- Deputy Editor: Acharya Kumarswami
- Managing Editor: Sannyasin Arumugaswami
- Production Manager: Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami
- India Editor: Sadhaka Jayanatha
- Assistant Editor: Sadhaka Rajanatha
- Advertising: Sannyasin Kaivalyanathawami
Continue to Correspondents.