Hinduism Today magazine is a global public
service to the family of Hindu faiths, produced by a small monastic community based
in Hawaii. The small editorial team produces the magazine for the same reasons that other orders run ashrams, free eye-clinics
or orphanages--as a selfless service to the world.
here for an in-depth article about Hinduism Today
Our offices are at:
Kauai's Hindu Monastery
107 Kaholalele Road
Kapaa, HI 96746-9304
Hinduism Today was founded January 5, 1979, by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami. It is a nonprofit educational activity of Himalayan Academy with the following purposes:
1. To foster Hindu solidarity as a unity in diversity among all sects and lineages;
2. To inform and inspire Hindus worldwide and people interested in Hinduism;
3. To dispel myths, illusions and misinformation about Hinduism;
4. To protect, preserve and promote the sacred Vedas and the Hindu religion;
5. To nurture and monitor the ongoing spiritual Hindu renaissance;
6. To publish a resource for Hindu leaders and educators who promote Sanatana Dharma.
Join this seva by sending letters, articles, reports on events and encouraging others to subscribe.
, our major outreach
service written by a leading Indian journalist.
The Monastic Editorial Team
- Founder: Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (1927-2001)
- Publisher: Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami
- Editor-in-Chief: Paramacharya Sadasivanathaswami
- Publisher's Aide: Paramacharya Sivanathaswami
- Deputy Editor: Acharya Kumarswami
- Managing Editor: Sannyasin Arumugaswami
- Production Manager: Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami
- India Editor: Sadhaka Jayanatha
- Assistant Editor: Sadhaka Rajanatha
- Advertising: Sannyasin Kaivalyanathawami